Circuit Of The Americas is a multi-purpose facility that will host the most prestigious racing events in the world, including the Formula 1 United States Grand Prix™. It is the first purpose-built Grand Prix facility in the U.S.
Built around a state-of-the-art 3.4-mile circuit track with capacity for 120,000 fans and an elevation change of 133 feet, the facility is designed for any and all classes of racing – from motor power, to human power.
Circuit of The Americas is ideally situated on a 1000-acre site in southeast Austin, approximately two miles from Austin Bergstrom International Airport, with scenic views of downtown.
Far more than a racetrack, Circuit of The Americas is a world-class performance, education and business center that will feature:
- Racing-focused amenities including a private Motorsports Driving Club and a Karting Track
- Public spaces for private events, seminars and conventions
- Visitor attractions that include an expansive live entertainment space, retail center and museum
- A center with research facilities and robust services and amenities to power a broad range of business, technology and education allies
- 40,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art Conference/Media Center
- 5,500 sq. ft. medical center, offering paramedic services and EMS & medical student training
- Area for law enforcement vehicle training
- Fire and rescue training areas
- Driving academies
- Educational programs